Friday, July 28, 2017

A Little Bout Me...

I will say this much, if I'm finally going to slow my life down a little bit and start putting small blurbs up again, this kind of a post is the way to start up...again. Life gets busy and sometimes I let different deeds fall to the wayside. I may not be as active as I once was, but maybe I'll at least begin posting something a couple times a month. Besides, there's 30-31 days in a month! I should be able to use 2 of them for better ideas. ;-)
So here goes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Si-pronounced Sigh. Lol, the beginning of my first middle name. :-)

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I honestly don't know...half the stuff I do is probably considered weird...

3. Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really, I'd just rather certain things not touch me...such as spiders.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Almost every Disney movie I know, some Piano Guys songs, and my quartets!!!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who don't try to work a situation out and understand what the other side might be going through...I hate seeing people upset at each other. :-/

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I clench my fist and release it a lot or just shake my hand really hard a few times. It's really hard to remember not to do it in front of people who don't know that's how I cope. Lol

7. What's a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh?
I don't really have one to make me laugh, but funny dog videos always seem to do the trick!!

8. What was your first stuffed animal, and what was it's name?
I don't remember my first one, but my first one with a name was probably Jasmine. She is a Harley Davidson Rottweiler. :-)

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Well, don't go to Starbucks much, but when I order coffee it's a white chocolate mocha with a shot of caramel. :-D

10. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can wiggle my ears, touch my tongue to my nose, and raise one eyebrow at a time...

11. What's your favorite comfort food that's bad but you eat it anyways?
Macaroni and cheeeeeeese!!!!!!
Plus biscuits and gravy...lol

12. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I believe I have 3...though I could be wrong. Lol.
"Whatever works" for situations where someone prefers to do something a different way but squires the needed result.
"Not my division" for when something isn't mine to be done in the first place.
"If they don't like it, they should do it themselves next time." For when I've finally given up trying to make people happy and decide to guess at what works. Lol

13. What did you used to wear that you would never wear now?
 Turtlenecks. I cans stand having them on my neck!!!!

14. What did you want to be when you were young?
A doctor, so I'm not too far off with being in the medical field at least!! :-D

15. How tall are you?
5'3"...and always feeling the shortness. Lol, I make my tall friends look taller. :-P

16. Fun bonus: What are 5 ways to win your heart/become a great friend?
Listen to me. 
Try to keep a conversation going. 
Have food or coffee at any gathering, lol. 
Have a relationship with God, because I've noticed those are the easiest friendships to forge that will last a lifetime. 
Be kind to others.

~Psalms 84:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment