Saturday, November 12, 2016

Channels Only by Mary Maxwell

I love the depth this song goes into with
how we should ask God to use us.
Sometimes we forget just where we are
supposed to be and sing from memory
without actually listening to the words we
are singing.
I encourage you to look it up and listen to
the song and think about the words being sung.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  1. How I praise Thee, precious Savior,
    That Thy love laid hold of me;
    Thou hast saved and cleansed and filled me
    That I might Thy channel be.
  2. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  3. Chorus:
  4. Channels only, blessed Master,
  5. But with all Thy wondrous pow’r
  6. Flowing through us, Thou canst use us
  7. Every day and every hour.
  8. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  9. Just a channel full of blessing,
  10. To the thirsty hearts around;
  11. To tell out Thy full salvation,
  12. All Thy loving message sound.

Chorus

  1. Emptied that Thou shouldest fill me,
  2. A clean vessel in Thy hand;
  3. With no pow’r but as Thou givest
  4. Graciously with each command.

Chorus

  1. Witnessing Thy pow’r to save me,
  2. Setting free from self and sin;
  3. Thou who bought me to possess me,
  4. In Thy fullness, Lord, come in.

  5. Chorus

  1. Jesus, fill now with Thy Spirit
  2. Hearts that full surrender know;
  3. That the streams of living water
  4. From our inner man may flow. 

  5. Chorus


No comments:

Post a Comment