Saturday, December 3, 2016

Saturday Songs

(For those who read yesterday's post, I've reworded some of the last bit to help it make more sense on my behalf.  Onwards to the next Saturday Song!)

So, when I first heard this song written and sung by Megan Hamilton, I fell in love.  One of my favorite Chapters in the Bible is Psalms 91.  I love the reminder that the Psalmist brings to us that safety can truly be found in God and on hard days, it's comforting to know that God will not move, even when I wander.  I'll provide a link to her singing with Ben Everson here.  It's such a beautiful song, go listen to it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wandered through this world in selfishness and pride. The storms of life surrounded me I had no place to hide. Until I heard the news, a refuge strong and sure was waiting then to welcome me and keep me there secure. You are my refuge, I hide in You. You are the hope I'm running to. Your words are faithful, Your promise true. I hide in You. Dark clouds may fill the sky, but still I see the Son. God's love shines down upon his child, the overshadowed one. No matter what I feel, His promises are true. And I can trust Him even when the storms He takes me through. You are my refuge, I hide in You. You are the hope I'm running to. Your words are faithful. Your promise true. I hide in You. I hide in You.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pray this song blesses you as it has blessed me. Praying you have a blessed weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment