Monday, January 23, 2017

Fun Times Continued

So, now that I have my charger back and a bit more time to spare, I shall finish the task I set about last night...well, kinda this morning...

I honestly can't believe it, but I forgot my main Go-To song!!!  This one is actually a pretty special song to me as it is a friend's favorite and it's actually pretty straightforward in the child-like simplicity of it all.  Lord I Need You is one of the most beautiful songs I know...and it's a plea that I remember when times are hard, and when times are good.

Also, I figure I'll leave some questions for those who want to answer them, even if it's just to think about the questions and write them down for yourself. :-)

1)  Who is your favorite Bible Character?

2)  Hoodies or Jackets?

3)  If you could go anywhere free of charge for a month, where would it be?

4)  What would the "perfect day" consist of?

5)  Of all the people you've ever met, is there one person you miss the most?

6)  Would you rather eat pancakes everyday for breakfast, or waffles?

7)  Do you have a favorite Bible verse or chapter?  If so, which one?

8)  What is your favorite movie?

9)  What is one thing (moment, mammal, object) that has affected your life the most?

10)  If you could have any vehicle, what would it be?

Anywho, just random thoughts that actually took a bit longer than I would have liked to come up with.  However, the questions are down and thoughts are to be had.  :-)  Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment